Go back

Deduct road and registration taxes for your moto

100 %

Fiscal risk

Above all, you deduct according to the professional use of your moto

You pay the registration tax once, for a new or second-hand vehicle.

You pay the road tax every year. From now on, this matter falls under the authority of your Region, whether Flemish, Walloon or Brussels.

The sum you pay is deductible proportionally to your professional use of your moto.

In concrete terms, if you use your motorcycle exclusively for professional purposes, you can deduct 100% of your taxes.

This must be consistent with your industry and you must be able to prove these business trips, for example using an Excel spreadsheet that keeps track of them.

Would you prefer tips that are tailored to your professional situation? We can do that too for you!

Receive further advice,
tailored to your job

We'll send 3 tips you did not know you needed

We're committed to your privacy. We may contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information, check out our Privacy Policy.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Privacy policy