Go back

Roadtaxes for your utility vehicle

100 %

Fiscal risk

Above all, you deduct according to the professional use of your car

You pay the circulation tax every year. From now on, this matter falls under the authority of your Region, be it Flemish, Walloon or Brussels.

You can deduct it. However, it is not because it is a utility vehicle that you can necessarily deduct 100%!

You can deduct 100% of this tax if and only if your use of the van is solely professional. One way to prove this entirely professional use, in the eyes of a curious controller, is to have an alternative for private travel.

Would you prefer tips that are tailored to your professional situation? We can do that too for you!

Receive further advice,
tailored to your job

We'll send 3 tips you did not know you needed

We're committed to your privacy. We may contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information, check out our Privacy Policy.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Privacy policy