Go back

Deduct your travel fees

100 %

Fiscal risk

Self-employed in a company or as a natural person? This changes the game

If you are travelling abroad for purely professional purposes, for example for training or prospecting, you deduct your transport and accommodation.

If you are self-employed in a company, you may be able to deduct per diems, a lump sum that covers e.g. your food and other expenses, under certain conditions.

If you are self-employed as a natural person, per diems do not apply. You can deduct professional expenses, with supporting documents as usual.

The business gifts that you buy abroad are deductible!

Would you prefer tips that are tailored to your professional situation? We can do that too for you!

Receive further advice,
tailored to your job

We'll send 3 tips you did not know you needed

We're committed to your privacy. We may contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information, check out our Privacy Policy.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Privacy policy